Here is our guide on "How to attach your belt buckle to you belt."
1. Make sure you have a belt that will actually let you add and remove belt buckles, they generally have a couple clasps at the end of the belt that snap on and off.
2. Lay out your belt and belt buckle next to each other.
3. Turn the buckle and belt around and lay face down with the the buckle's metal loop facing to the left and the belt strap facing to the right.
4. Unclasp the end of the leather belt and slide it through the metal loop of the belt buckle.
5. Reclasp the leather belt with the belt buckle attached.
6. Put your belt buckle and belt on, you are ready to go.