To make our custom belt buckles is pretty simple as long as you have the right tools.
1. We start out with several different components:
- buckle frame
- metal support bars
2. Now we turn the buckle frame over to reveal the jigsaw pattern that is inlaid on the buckle. This allows us to match up the opposing pattern that can be found on the letters.
3. Then we place let letters inside of the frame is backwards order so that they will show up correctly when we turn the buckle over. This part is a little tricky because we have to get the spacing of the letters lined up otherwise the word will look awkward.
4. Now we screw down our metal fastening bars to secure the letters into the frame of the buckle. Normally we will put a dab of glue on the top and bottom of each letter to secure them even further.
5. Now we just turn the buckle over and we have a completed product.